Live in a way that you will represent and shine for Christ.
“’Love those around you, particularly those who are really annoying. Push aside your annoyance and be loving. God loves that.” —Mark Brown (via williruntoyou)
- Anorexia: Don't eat, you'll just get fat. Cause that's what you are- fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat fat
- Binge: Come on, you deserve the ice cream and candy bars. It will make you feel better.
- Bulimia: Why the heck did you do that!? You don't want that sitting in your body. Not even a month of restricting can make up for that. Throw it up you wuss!
- Self Harm: You suck so much. You'll never recover. You'll never get better. Here's a razor, you'll feel better.
- Suicide: Everyone hates you. No one would care. It will never get better. Here's some pills, the pain will disappear.
- Recovery: You are beautiful. You are worthy. You are strong. You are wonderful. You will recover. You will get better. You are loved. So many care. Things will get better.
- God loves you. He will heal you.